The Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI) is the largest and most important society for computer science in the German-speaking world and has been representing the interests of computer scientists in science, business, public administration, society and politics since 1969. With 14 sections, over 30 active regional groups and countless special interest groups, the GI is the platform and voice for all disciplines in computer science.
- Member of the Executive Committee (since 2020)
- Member of the Extended Board (2020 & 2021)
- GI Junior Fellow (2015-2020), speaker from 2017-2020
- Executive committee of the SIG EMISA the Special Interest Group on Design Methods for Information Systems
- Expert in the QFAM (Querschnittsfachausschuss Modellierung), a forum for all the german speaking modeling enthusiasts
- Expert in the section SWT (Software Engineering)
- Member of the advisory board of the Digital Autonomy Hub