Conferences and workshops are an important vehicle for science to promote professional discourse and critical discussions. We are happy to contribute to the organization of these events.
- Workshop co-chair of SE 2022 and Modellierung 2022
- Organizer of the Workshop on Modeling in (and for) Production MoPro’2022
- Co-chair of EMISA 2020 and 2021
- ER 2022 publicity and social media co-chair and co-chair of the ER 2020 Forum.
- Local organiation of the Informatik 2016, UNISCON 2012 and Modellierung 2010.
Besides this, I am and have been serving in program committees of various conferences and workshops, e.g., the Int. Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems, MODELS Practice and Innovation Track, the Int. Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ER, the Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (Euromicro SEAA) Model-Driven Engineering and Modeling Languages (MDEML) Track (2023), the INFORMATIK conference series of the German Informatics Society (GI), e.g., the WS Informatik-Begeisterung 2016 and the co-located Studierendenkonferenz Informatik, SKILL, and the Modellierung series of the German Informatics Society (GI), e.g., Workshops, Tools and Demos.
Moreover, I have reviewed for the following journals:
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM)
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE)
- Software and Systems Modeling (SoSyM)
- Journal of Object Technology (JOT)
- Software: Practice and Experience
- Enterprise Modelling and Information Systems Architectures - International Journal of Conceptual Modeling (EMISAJ)
- Business & Information Systems Engineering (BISE)
- Data and Knowledge Engineering (DKE)
Regarding academic self-administration at the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt I was, e.g., a member of the Senate, of the Committee of Continuing Education, of the Curricular Commissions Doctorate, Informatics and Information Technology, the Think Tank Young Academic Talent of the Vice-Rectorship for Research as well as ERASMUS Coordinator for the Exchange between AAU and the Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT), Germany.